- Only in-stock models are available for purchase. We add more heavy duty camping hammock inventory in weekly. If you make a complete selection of an out-of-stock item, checking all boxes including color, suspension etc, you should see a blue box down below the add-to-cart button that allows you to enter an email address for an email notification when that color/model is added back to inventory. If every color within a variation are out of stock, then the box may not appear unfortunately and you’d have to just check back, but using the email notice is the best option if you are able. We recommend signing up for a couple different color choices to ensure faster notification.
- Available in our new Dream–Tex fabric… built just for heavy duty camping hammocks, it combines a traditional ripstop weave with a bias-directional diamond grid to create a fabric that has an incredibly comfortable cotton-like texture. Add in a fantastic strength to weight ratio and just the right amount of stretch and you have an ideal hammock fabric. 40 denier 1.6 osy
- Updated second generation design
- 11′ long x 62″ wide hammock body, 112″ Ridgeline, Reversible Asymmetric end-gathered design.
- Comes standard with fully removable, noseeum mosquito net top.
- Modular design allows the use of different tops and accessories across both the XLC and Eldorado lineups, mix and match parts from either product line to create what works best for you. Buy the heavy duty camping hammock now and buy other accessories later that will zip right on. Build and customize your setup over time.
- Reversible top allows you to remove and “flip the net” to create a mirror-image or “reverse” lay configuration if desired…Head left, Head right, the choice is yours.
- All tops incorporate a 7″ wide strip of fabric or netting to raise the canopy’s edge-height above your face so that all of the hammock body width is useable, allowing you to lay right to the edge of the zipper while still having plenty of headroom. This gives the effect of wider body fabric but at a lighter weight.
- Multiple suspension options that are easily removable and interchangeable
- Enter or Exit on either side of the heavy duty camping hammock
- Footbox for maximum legroom
- Features a stuffsac that can be hung from the Ridgeline for easy convenient storage space
- Fully compatible with our 2/3 length Yeti and full-length Wooki XL underquilt models.
- Fully compatible with XLC and Eldorado net and winter tops. Zip the optional underquilt protector directly to either top to create a wind and water-resistant shell that puts hammock and underquilt inside a highly weather-resistant micro-climate. (allowing you to use just a small tarp even in winter)
- Can be setup on the ground as a bug bivy. Be sure to use a groundcloth and pad underneath to protect the heavy duty camping hammock fabric.
- Elastic side guyline to pull the netting away from and out of your face. Can be removed if desired.
- Made in the USA by Warbonnet
- Your choice of continuous loops or full suspension
- Elastic side-guyline
- Built-in bug netting
- Dual use stuffsac
Recommended (Not Included):
Tent stakes are sold separately in our accessories section.
- Continuous Loops: This option is not a useable suspension by itself. It comes only with small Amsteel loops on the end of the heavy duty camping hammock that act as anchor points for the attachment of just about any suspension type.
-Suspension weight: 7g
- Webbing w/Buckles: This is a popular suspension option, it includes a pair of 12′ polyester straps with simple to use buckles, it is intended to be used with a pair of carabiners. Easy to use and adjust, almost no learning curve.
-Suspension weight: 6.7oz, one pair of Warbonnet carabiners: 1.75oz.
Watch Webbing/Buckle Video
- Whoopies w/Dynaweave Straps: Standard 6′ Amsteel whoopie slings hitched directly to the end of your hammock, and 6′ Dynaweave tree straps (loop at each end). Our Dynaweave webbing is made from UHMWPE fiber which has the highest strength to weight ratio of any synthetic fiber available, the result is a full strength webbing that is much thinner and compact at 1/3 the weight of standard polyester webbing.
-Suspension weight: 2.35oz, One pair of Warbonnet FishHooks: 6g.
Watch Whoopie Suspension Video
- Becket Suspension: Our longest suspension option (and lightest per foot), with 6′ of extra reach compared to our Buckle or Whoopie suspensions. The heavy duty camping hammock comes with Amsteel continuous loops hitched on the ends and a pair of 15′ Dynaweave straps (loop at one end).
-Suspension weight: 2.5oz, One pair of Warbonnet FishHooks: 6g.
Watch Becket Suspension Video
Note: The weight ratings listed below are based on comfort, not absolute tensile strength. So for instance the single layer is rated for a max of 250 lbs because users above that weight will experience more stretch than is ideal and so would be more comfortable in something with more support (like the Heavyweight double). The comfort ratings can be pushed somewhat but you will be trading in comfort in doing so.
Single Layer Eldorado:
Max comfort range: up to 275 lbs
Max load: 350 lbs
Hammock weight (without suspension): 1lb 3.75oz
Fabric: 70D or 40D Nylon
Lightweight Double Eldorado:
Max comfort range: up to 275 lbs
Max load: 350 lbs
Hammock weight (without suspension): 1lb 9.75oz
Fabric: 40d Nylon Outer, 20d Nylon Inner
Heavyweight Double Eldorado:
Max comfort range: up to 400 Lbs
Max load: 400 lbs
Hammock weight (without suspension): 1lb 14.75oz
Fabric: 70D or 40D Nylon (x2)
Listed weights include net-top and stuffsac but not the suspension